l Lie to me
l Gossip Girls
l Grey’s Anatomy 勵志片關於愛情友情
l Lost 第一季 很多人一致好評最愛的美國影集
l 慾望城市、慾望師奶Desperate Housewives
l Entourage 中文翻譯: 我家也有大明星被譽為男版慾望城市，由馬克華柏格（Mark Wahlberg）擔任執行製作
l Nip/Tuck整型春秋 也是人氣很高的影集
l 越獄(prison break)
l Ugly betty
l men in trees愛情小品
l brothers and sisters
l 醜女貝蒂Ugly Betty
l The Office
l Glee 有音樂和舞蹈
l Teen Wolf (少狼)
l the nine lives of Chloe King
Tag: family crisis, desire, motive, intention, tragedy, crime, shame, despair, regret, remorse, chance, opportunity, success, failure, conscience
關鍵字: 美劇,英國電影, 酒醉家暴, 政治圈, trick, love affair, betray
Doctor Who (2005 TV Series)
Jeeves and Wooster (1990 TV Series)
Look around you 202
The Thick of it 2005
Line of Duty 2012
The Hollow Crown
Any Human Heart
The Office (2001 TV Series)
Accused (2010 TV series)
Sherlock (2010 TV series)
Casanova (2005 Mini-Series)
Queer as Folk(1999 TV series)
Second Sight (1999 TV Movie)
Attachments (2000 TV Series)
Nathan Barley (2005 TV Series)
I’m Alan Partridge (1997 TV Series)
Goodness Gracious Me (1998 TV Series)
Jekyll (2007 Mini-Series)
開播時間： 2010 年 7 月 25 日 (我的生日耶)
主題曲： Sherlock Theme Song
獲獎紀錄： 皮博迪獎， 英國學術電視獎最佳劇集， 衛星獎最佳迷你劇， 更多內容
famous lines "es 劇中金句 經典台詞:
My detective skills aren’t the only gifts I was born with.
Roses are red, violets are blue, like Reichenbach, baby, I am falling for you.
I don’t know anything about the stars, unless they’re the ones in your eyes.
When I’m retired and studying BEES, WILL BE BE MY HONEY?
I regret deleting the solar system, because you are of ot this world.
I make you coffee.Do you prefer it black or drugged?
A cigarette isn’t all I can offer you on your danger nights.
I was wats-off, but then you turned me wats-on.
Rank isn’t the only thing I enjoy pulling.
It’s a drugs bust. I’ll bring the drugs; you bring the bust.
I never thought heroes existed until I met you.
You may be on the side of the angles, but we’re gonna have one Hell of a night.
I don’t care if you boast a lot. I’ll still tell you bedtime stories.
When people call me a freak, they mean in bed.
I would’t actually let you walk away without your sheet…I’d chase after you.
If I dress up as a museum security guard, will you let me inspect the work of art in your pants?
Loving you could never be human error.
You are really my area.
Us meeting couldn’t be coincidence. The universe is really so lazy.
You are the only one who has my heart.
Hey girl, you are so shockingly beaautiful.
My world revolves around you.
Sherlock HD wallpapers
BBC America 觀眾選出 BBC 的史上十大英劇
10. Upstairs Downstairs (1971 – 1975)
9. I, Claudius (1976)
8. Sherlock (2010 – )
7. Spooks (a.k.a. MI-5, 2002 – )
6. State of Play (2003)
5. Prime Suspect (1991 – 2006)
4. Life on Mars (2006 – 2007)
3. Pride & Prejudice (1995)
2. North and South (2004)
1. Doctor Who (1963 – )
2014秋季影集：戀愛手冊 A To Z 推薦指數: 四顆星
戀愛手冊 A To Z 第一季 第一集 S01E01 線上看 簡中英字幕
next page: 美劇推薦 :紙牌屋 house of cards 圖文寫真報導 演員資料介紹
（Parade’s End）《隊列之末》: 劇本改編自Ford Madox Ford的同名四部曲小說。
題材: 貴族上流社會 出軌 不倫 性慾
關鍵字: 克里斯多福, 婚後 打擊, 戰爭爆發，前線 迷你劇， 戲劇， 戰爭 動作片
Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Rebecca Hall
男主角: Benedict Cumberbatch 班奈狄克·康柏拜區
身高1.84米 生日： 1976 年 7 月 19 巨蟹座
提名紀錄： MTV電影大獎最佳反派， 美國演員工會獎最佳整體演出
女主角: Rebecca Hall蕾貝卡·霍爾: 英國女演員。
生日： 1982 年 5 月 3 日
電視節目： 隊列之末， 簡愛前傳：夢迴藻海， 血色迷宮， 甘菊草地， 喬的豪門宅邸
獲獎紀錄： 獨立精神獎羅伯特・奧特曼獎， 英國學術電視獎最佳女配角， 哥譚獨立電影獎最佳整體演出， 華盛頓影評人協會獎最佳群戲
tag: love triangle, conservative English aristocrat, socialite wife, franchise
1 suffragette.[.sʌfrə’dʒet]: 20世纪初英國美國爭取女性投票權參政權的(女性)成員
2parade [pə’reɪd] 閱兵遊行
4 drawing room 招待客人的房間
5 communion [kə’mjuniən]: 心靈交流 想法交換imbecile
6 美國 [‘ɪmbə.saɪl]英國 [‘ɪmbəsiːl]: 指笨或可笑的人
Ford Madox Ford, Parade’s End 小說經典台詞摘錄 Quotes :
1. “Higher than the beasts, lower than the angels, stuck in our idiot Eden.”
2. “You seduced a young woman in order to be able to finish your talks with her. You could not do that without living with her. You could not live with her without seducing her; but that was the by-product. The point is that you can’t otherwise talk. You can’t finish talks at street corners; in museums; even in drawing-rooms. You mayn’t be in the mood when she is in the mood – for the intimate conversation that means the final communion of your souls. You have to wait together – for a week, for a year, for a lifetime, before the final intimate conversation may be attained…and exhausted. So that…
That in effect was love.”
4. “He wouldn’t write a letter because he couldn’t without beginning it ‘Dear Sylvia’ and ending it ‘Yours sincerely’ or ‘truly’ or ‘affectionately.’ He’s that sort of precise imbecile. I tell you he’s so formal he can’t do without all the conventions there are and so truthful he can’t use half of them.”
5. “…she had always known under her mind and now she confessed it: her agony had been, half of it, because one day he would say farewell to her, like that, with the inflexion of a verb. As, just occasionally, using the word ‘we’ – and perhaps without intention – he had let her know that he loved her.”
6.“Upon my soul!’ Tietjens said to himself, ‘that girl down there is the only intelligent living soul I’ve met for years.’ A little pronounced in manner sometimes; faulty in reasoning naturally, but quite intelligent, with a touch of wrong accent now and then. But if she was wanted anywhere, there she’d be! Of good stock, of course: on both sides! But positively, she and Sylvia were the only two human beings he had met for years whom he could respect: the one for sheer efficiency in killing; the other for having the constructive desire and knowing how to set about it. Kill or cure! The two functions of man. If you wanted something killed you’d go to Sylvia Tietjens in sure faith that she would kill it: emotion, hope, ideal; kill it quick and sure. If you wanted something kept alive you’d go to Valentine: she’s find something to do for it. . . . The two types of mind: remorseless enemy, sure screen, dagger … sheath!
7. “The war had made a man of him! It had coarsened him and hardened him. There was no other way to look at it. It had made him reach a point at which he would no longer stand unbearable things.”
8. “He thought he suddenly understood. For the Lincon-shire sergeant-major the word Peace meant that a man could stand up on a hill. For him it meant someone to talk to.”
9. “In every man there are two minds that work side by side, the one checking the other; thus emotion stands against reason, intellect corrects passion and first impressions act a little, but very little, before quick reflection.”
10. “Perhaps the future of the world then was to women? Why not? He hand’t in years met a man that he hadn’t to talk down to – as you talk down to a child, as he had talked down to General Campion or to Mr. Waterhouse … as he always talked down to Macmaster. All good fellows in their way …”
tags: responsability, letter-writing, manners, love-triangle, womenㄝprogress, war, peace, emotion, impression, intellect, irrational, man, passion, rational, reason, reflection, conversation, intimate, valentine-wannop