- "The other astronauts are being mean to me," says Howard Wolowitz (one of the main characters in The Big Bang Theory)
- "Kids at school pick on me all the time," says poor Johnny.
- He likes to pick on new classmates.
- He tends to bully people around because he is big.
- If someone treats you badly, I won't forgive him.
A: I have to work this weekend because my senior colleagues don't want to do that.
B: They are taking advantage of you with their seniority.
- She takes of advantage of the fact that she is the boss' niece to boss people around in the office.
吐槽 冰釋前嫌 數落
 pick on; push somebody around; walk all over somebody bully treat somebody badly make fun of tease hurt upset take advantage of somebody mean boss people around
就是一個人喜歡找你麻煩或叫你做這做那的意思, 跟欺負意思最相近. 用在比較嚴重的欺負, 如果沒那麼嚴重就可以用其他的字詞. 是嘲笑的意思. 是挑逗的意思, 可用在開玩笑或嚴肅的情況. Take advantage of somebody 有佔便宜的意思, 在有些情況很好用, 譬如資深護士不用在節日工作資淺的卻要, 就可以用這個詞.順便一提, The Big Bang Theory 是美國當紅影集, 超爆笑英文又高級!
- 如果有人欺負你, 我絕不饒他.
- 甲: 我這週末要工作, 因為我的資深的同事都不想.