search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

和外商交流時必須要熟記並能脫口而出的最常用的50個外貿英語短句

和外商交流時必須要熟記並能脫口而出的最常用的50個外貿英語短句

1.outer packing

外包裝

2.inner packing

內包裝

3.strong packing

加固包裝

4.we pack the goods in wooden cases

我們把貨物包裝在木箱中。

5.mode of packing

包裝方式

6.mode of payment

支付方式

7.a new production method has been adopted

已經採用新的生產方式

8.the adoption of new production methods makes it possible to lower the cost.

新的生產方法的採用使降低成本成為可能。

9.the quality of our products has improved.

我們產品的質量已經改進了。

10.Please improve the packing of your future shipment.

以後發貨請改進你們的包裝。

11.we have made improvements in packing.

我們已經在包裝上做了改進

12.production has been increased with the result that the price has dropped.

增加生產導致價格下降

13.we reduced our price with the result that demand increased considerably.

我們降低價格導致需求大量增長。

14.Increased products results in lower price.

增加產量導致價格下降

15.Increased production results from the adoption of new production methods.

新的生產方法導致產量增加

16.your proposal turns out to be a fraud.

你的建議原來是一場騙局

17.our new mode of packing turns out to the satisfaction of our clients.

我們新的包裝方式證明令我們的客戶滿意

18.The wooden case is secured by hoops.

木箱用箍條固定

19.it is difficult to secure an order at the present moment.

在目前非常難確定一個訂單

20.the overal dimensions of the case are 100cm X 50cm X 50cm.

箱子外尺寸是100厘米 X 50厘米 X50厘米。

21.Strong packing will prevent the case from damage.

加固包裝將確保箱子不會損壞。

22.The mistake was made through your carelessness.

由於你的粗心大意造成這個錯誤。

23.Through an oversight, the goods were mistakenly shipped.

由於一個疏忽,貨物被錯誤裝運。

24.Rough handling will result in damge.

野蠻操作會導致損壞。

25.in our opinion.

在我們看來

26.we are of the opinion that you should bear the responsibility.

我們認為你們應該承擔責任。

27.for your information, our products sell quickly on your market.

告訴你一個消息,我們的產品在你們市場賣的非常快。

28.fulfil one 's obligation.

履行自己的義務。

29.fulfil a contract.

履行合同

30.the fulfilment of a contract.

合同的履行

31.Since our cost of product has been reduced, we will lower our selling price accordingly.

由於我們的產品成本有所降低,我們將相應地降低銷售價格

32.Please amend the L/C accordingly.

請相應修改信用證

33.The contract shall be renewed for one year if we do not hear from you to the contrary.

如果我們沒有收到你們的不同意見,這個合同將續簽一年。

34.we will pack the goods as usual if we are not informed to the contrary.

如果我們沒有收到相反的通知,我們將象通常一樣包裝貨物。

35.All our export commodities are in seaworthy export packing.

我們所有的出口商品是採用適合海運出口的包裝

36.Please ship our order carefully in order to eliminate possible mistakes.

請仔細裝運我們的訂貨以避免任何錯誤。

37.the elimination of any ambiguous words will make your letter clear.

不要使用任何模稜兩可的辭彙,會令你的信函清晰明了

38.we wish to inform you beforehand that shipment should be made on time.

我們希望提前通知你,貨物應及時裝運。

39.Please get the goods ready beforehand.

請提前備好貨物。

40.we regret being unable to meet your packing requirement.

我們很遺憾無法滿足你的包裝要求。

41.you are requested to make all cases as per our instructions.

你一定要按我們的指示要求做所有的箱子。

42.shipping marks

嘜頭

43.warning marks.

提示標誌

44.marks should be stencilled according to our requiremtns.

所有的標誌要根據我們的要求噴刷

45.we hope you will find the agreement in order.

我們希望你將看到已經準備好的協議

46.we find all goods are in order except those in Case No.15.

我們發現除了15號箱子之外所有的貨物都很整齊。

47.as soon as the shipment is made,please let us have your shipping advice.

一裝完船后,請馬上給我們裝船通知。

48.Whether a transaction is concluded on CFR or CIF basis, the seller should send shipping advice to the buyer.

無論交易是CFT還是CIF價格成交,賣方都應該給買方發裝船通知。

49. The Transaction is concluded through our mutual accommodation.

有我們雙方共同配合達成了本交易。

50.Our goods are excellent quality besides their low prices.

我們的貨物除了價格低廉外,而且質量是優良的。

本文轉載自微信公眾號GFWAIMAO 功夫外貿



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦