1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
2. Stupid is as stupid does.
3. Miracles happen every day.
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
5. Have you given any thought to your future?
6. You just stay away from me please.
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
10. I was messed up for a long time.
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
1.Lady Grantham:I'm not a romantic, but even I concede that the heart does not exist solely for the purpose to pump blood.
2.Matthew:I have to take one thing for granted, that I will love you until the last breath leaves my body.
3.Hughes: You can always hold my hand if you need to feel steady.
Carson: I think I will hold your hand. It'll make me feel a bit steadier.
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
1.We the fam and loyalty never change up.
2. Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
3.I never feared death or dying，I only fear never trying.
4. I am whatever I am，Only God can judge me.
5. Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.
6. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
7. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to.
8. Some things you just have to take on faith.
9. Remember，the second you go through those doors,everything changes，Our old life is done.
10. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends.Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made,because that's what makes us who we are.Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.
11.Want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
1. Never go with the wind when you should fly against it.
2. You could have been farmers or workers, but today you are right here in Child Prodigy Class, a place where your dream begins.
3. You have to fight your way out for yourselves as well as those of your kind.
4. I used to do whatever I could to pretend to be as smart as you guys in order not to be seen through.