search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

50句常用職場英語口語

本文是小編為大家收集的50句常用職場英語口語,歡迎瀏覽。

1 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?

2 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10 May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?

16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪裡可以預訂?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分

鍾就要到達呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那裡要花多少錢?

22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?

23 Check it to my final destination 把它託運到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 請你填寫這張入境卡。28 Let me see your passport, please.

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks? 我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day. 我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

38 Thatll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

下面是小編為你收集的職場英語中簡歷中不恰當的形容詞,歡迎瀏覽。

Picture this. You meet someone new. 「What do you do?」 she asks。

「Oh, really?」 she answers. 「Have you designed any buildings I've seen?」

「Possibly,」 you reply. 「We did the new student center at the university…」

「Oh wow,」 she says. 「That's a beautiful building…」

Without trying -- without blowing your own horn -- you've made a great impression。

設想一下這個場景:你新認識一個朋友。

「你是幹什麼的?」她問。

「哦,是嗎?那你設計過哪些建築?或許我也聽說過呢?」

「呃,我們以前負責過一所大學的文體中心……」「哦,那肯定很漂亮吧……」她說。

如此這般,你毫不費力就給她留下了好印象。

Now picture this. You meet someone new. 「What do you do?」 he asks。

再設想另一個場景:你新認識一個朋友。「你是幹什麼的?」他問。

「I'm a passionate, innovative, dynamic provider of architectural services with a collaborative approach to creating and delivering outstanding world-class client and user experiences.」

「我是一個充滿激情、有創意有活力的建築供應商,具備挖掘和提供卓越一流的客戶與用戶的經驗。」

Do you describe yourself differently – on your website, promotional materials, or especially on social media – than you do in person? Do you use cheesy clichés and overblown superlatives and breathless adjectives?

你對自己的描述,在網站、自我推銷資料或社交媒體上,是否跟當面聊天的完全不同?你是不是也一直在用那些陳詞濫調、誇大其詞、華麗麗的形容詞?

Do you write things about yourself you would never have the nerve to actually say?

你所寫的那些東西,要是讓你直接說出來,你是否連勇氣都沒有?

Here are some words that are great when other people use them to describe you – but you should never use to describe yourself:

下面這些詞語,別人可以拿來誇讚你,但你自己千萬要避免使用:

1. 「Innovative.」 Most companies claim to be innovative. Most people claim to be innovative. Most are, however, not. That's okay, because innovation isn't a requirement for success.

1. 「富有創意」。大部分公司都自稱有創意,人也不例外。但其實很多人並沒有創意。而且,有沒有創意並不是很重要,成功又不一定非靠它不可。

If you are innovative, don't say it. Prove it. Describe the products you've developed. Describe the processes you've modified。

如果你真有創意,不要嘴上夸夸其談,拿出證據來吧。何不談談你曾開發的某個產品或你整頓的某個流程呢?

Give us something real so your innovation is unspoken but evident… which is always the best kind of innovative to be。

拿出真材實料,不用你說人們也能看出你有創意。而且,真正意義上的創意也莫不如此。

2. 「World-class.」 Usain Bolt: world-class sprinter, Olympic medals to prove it. Lionel Messi: world-class soccer player, four Ballon d'Or trophies to prove it. But what is a world-class professional or company? Who defines world-class? In your case, probably just you.

2. 「世界一流」。尤塞恩-博爾特是世界級短跑運動員,奧運金牌可以為證;里奧內爾-梅西是世界級足球運動員,四個金球獎杯可以為證。但是,什麼樣的職業或企業才能稱得上「世界級」呢?這個「世界一流」又該如何定義?你若自誇 「世界一流」,那未免太一廂情願了吧。

3. 「Authority.」 Like Margaret Thatcher said, 「Power is like being a lady; if you have to say you are, you aren't.」 Show your expertise instead.

3. 「權威」。正如瑪格麗特-撒切爾所言:「權力就像淑女,如果你囔囔自己是淑女,那你肯定不是。」不如拿出真本領。

4. 「Results oriented.」 Really? Some people actually focus on doing what they are paid to do? We had no idea.

4. 「注重結果」。真的嗎?真有人一心專註於自己的分內之事?沒人知道答案。

5. 「Incredibly…」 Check out some random bios and you'll find plenty of further-modified descriptors: 「Incredibly passionate,」 「profoundly insightful,」 「extremely captivating…」 isn't it enough to be insightful or captivating? Do you have to be profoundly insightful? If you must use over-the-top adjectives, spare us the further modification. Trust that we already get it.

5. 「超凡……」。隨機抽幾份簡歷,你會發現滿眼都是什麼「超凡激情」、「深刻見解」、「卓然魅力」……有見解或有魅力還不夠么?你非得刻意強調一下?如果你必須用這類華麗辭藻,那先請用對詞語吧,何必嚕囌重複!

6. 「Motivated.」 Check out Chris Rock's response to people who say they take care of their kids. Then substitute words like 「motivated.」 Never take credit for things you are supposed to do – or supposed to be.

6. 「動力十足」。克里斯-洛克認為,需要養家糊口的人經常掛在嘴邊的便是「有動力」。永遠不要把你應該做的事當作「動力」。

7. 「Creative.」 See particular words often enough and they no longer make an impact. 「Creative」 is one of them. 「Creative」 is just one example. Others include extensive, effective, proven, influential, team player… some of those terms may truly describe you, but since they are also being used to describe everyone they've lost their impact.

7. 「有創造力」。有亮點的詞看多了也會變得索然無味。「有創造力」便是這種詞。除了「有創造力」,其他像寬容博大、有效率、經驗證、有影響力、有團隊合作精神等表達,也俗不可耐。當然,或許你真具備這些素質,但這些詞真的快老掉牙了。

8. 「Dynamic.」 If you are 「vigorously active and forceful,」 um, stay away.

8. 「充滿活力」。如果你真的「精力旺盛、幹勁十足」,那麼還是打住吧。

9. 「Passionate.」 I know many people disagree, but if you say you're incredibly passionate about, oh, incorporating elegant design aesthetics into everyday objects, to me you sound over the top.

9. 「充滿激情」。我相信很多人對此有異議。但如果你說,你非常熱衷將構件設計美學融入日常物件中,那我覺得你未免誇張了些。

The same is true if you're passionate about developing long-term customer solutions. Try the words focus, concentration, or specialization instead. Or try 「love,」 as in, 「I love incorporating an elegant design aesthetic in everyday objects.」 For whatever reason, that works for me. Passion doesn't.

同理,你也不可能一直熱衷於研究客戶問題長期解決方案。所以,不如用「專註」、「集中」或「專門從事」比較妥帖些。「喜歡」一詞也可以, 比如「我喜歡將構件設計美學應用到日常物品中」,對我來說就很中聽,而「激情」一詞在我看來就很矯情。

10. 「Unique.」 Fingerprints are unique. Snowflakes are unique. You are unique – but your business probably isn't. That's fine, because customers don't care about unique; they care about 「better.」 Show you're better than the competition and in the minds of your customers you will be unique.

10. 「獨一無二」。指紋是獨一無二的,雪花也是。當然,你也獨一無二——但你的職業不是。不過這也無妨大礙,因為客戶看中的是「更好」而不是「獨特」。只有當你比同類競爭者更優秀,你在客戶眼裡才「獨一無二」



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦