search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

高一英語:必修一期末章節複習要點第五單元

一、知識點

1. A great person is a someone who devotes his/her life to helping others.偉人是把自己的生命奉獻給幫助別人的人。

(He started to study ecology and decided to devote his whole life to the science.他開始研究生態學,並決心將他的一生獻身於這門科學。He devoted himself entirely to music.他將一生奉獻給了音樂。)

2. fight against 對抗,反對,與……作鬥爭

We are all brothers in the same fight against injustice.在共同反對非正義行為的鬥爭中, 我們都是同志.

People often have to fight for their liberty.人們往往不得不為自由而戰。

He and his wife are always fighting about who will take after the children. 他與他妻子總是在為由誰來照看孩子而吵架。

3. He worked selflessly in China as a doctor and saved many Chinese soldiers. 作為一個醫生他無私地在工作,並且拯救了很多戰士。

4. He strongly believed in the three principles: nationalism; people』s rights; people』s livelihood. 他主張三民主義:民主、民權、民生。

5. be free from 免於,不受

A judge must be free from prejudice.法官必須不抱成見。

6. in a peaceful way 以和平的方式

7. be in prison 入獄,在獄中服刑 in the prison 在監獄

8. the same…as…和……一樣

9. the first man to land on the moon 第一個登上月球的人

10. The time when I first met him was a very difficult period of my life. 第一次見到他的時候是在我一生中非常艱難的時期。(定語從句)

11. He was generous with his time,for which I was grateful.他十分慷慨地給予我時間,我為此非常感激。

(He is generous with his money.他花錢大方。I am grateful to you for helping me.感謝你的幫助。Our grateful thanks are due to you.我們衷心感謝你。)

12. have little education 受的教育少

13. I could not read or write well. 我既不會讀也不會寫。

14. I worried about whether I would become out of work. 我擔心我是不是會失業。

15. I became more hopeful about my future. 我對自己的未來充滿了希望。

(I am hopeful that she will come tomorrow. 我對她明天要來抱著希望。)

16. as soon as I could 儘快, 馬上

17. The last thirty years have seen the greatest number of laws stopping our rights and progress, until today we have reached a stage where we have almost no rights at all. (定語從句) 過去30年來所出現的大量法律剝奪我們的權利,阻擋我們的進步,一直到今天,我們還處在幾乎什麼權利都沒有的階段。

(The 19th century saw many changes. 許多變革發生於19世紀。at an early stage in our history在我們的歷史早期)

18. …we were put into a position in which we had either to accept we were less important, or fight the government. 我們被置於這樣一個境地:要麼我們被迫接受低人一等的現實,要麼跟政府作鬥爭。

19. Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence. 只有到這個時候,我們才決定用暴力反抗暴力。(Only 位於句首,修飾副詞、介詞短語或狀語從句時,句子採用部分倒裝的語序;修飾狀語從句時,只有主句採用部分倒裝的語序。)

如:① Only in this way can you come up with a solution to the problem.只有這樣,你才能想出解決這個問題的辦法。

② Only after being asked three times did he come to the meeting.叫了三次他才來參加會議。

③ Only when he is seriously ill does he ever stay in bed.病的很重時,他才卧床休息。

Only then did I realize my mistake. 直到那時我才知道我的錯誤.)

20. as a matter of fact 事實上

As a matter of fact,it is health that counts.事實上,健康才是最重要的。

As a matter of fact, parents don』t want their children to be in trouble. 事實上,父母都不希望子女有麻煩。

21. In 1963, I helped him blow up some government buildings.在1963年,我幫助他炸毀了一些政府大樓。

Can you lend me a pump to blow up my bicycle tyres?你能借給我個打氣筒給車胎打打氣嗎?

Then it turned out that some stars, like our own sun will blow up one day. 然後,事實上有些恆星,就像我們自己的太陽,有朝一日會爆炸。

22. …I knew it would help us achieve our dream of making black and white people equal. ……我知道這是為了實現我們的黑人和白人平等的夢想。

23. in trouble 處於困境 遇到麻煩

Do as you're told, otherwise you'll be in trouble.叫你怎麼做就怎麼做, 否則有麻煩.

24. be willing to do sth. 願意,樂於Only very few people would be willing to share with him their opinions.很少有人願意跟他分享他們的見解。

25. What was his attitude towards the unfair situation black people faced? 他對黑人面臨的不公平處境什麼態度?

26. turn to 變成;求助於,藉助於, 翻到,轉向

She had no one to turn to for advice.她沒有一個可以商量的人。

Who can I turn to in my hour of need? 在我需要的時候我能向誰求助呢?

As they were out of work, Mr and Mrs Black had to turn to their relatives for help.布萊克夫婦由於失業,不得不向親戚求幫助。

27. … the quality of life for black people got worse. …… 黑人的生活質量更糟糕。

特別說明:由於各省份聯考政策等信息的不斷調整與變化,育路聯考網所提供的所有考試信息僅供考生及家長參考,敬請考生及家長以權威部門公布的正式信息為準。



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦