最近,我在看緋聞女孩第一季。
她的主要內容就是,我的好朋友睡了我的男朋友,我的男朋友不理我,我一生氣就睡了男朋友的好朋友。
我還是個雙標婊,好朋友睡自己男票就是whore,我睡男票的好朋友就是個小意外,心情差咯┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
下邊~ 是我精心給大家整理出來的地道表達
快快學起來,變成人見人愛的小婊貝哦~
下一期,給大家分享一下,因為英語說得好,有個跟nate一樣帥的男朋友,是怎樣的體驗~
捂臉...
When the cat』s away, the mice will play
山中無老虎,猴子稱霸王
Freak out 抓狂
Cut the cord. Go nuts 說重點!
Family reunions 家庭團聚
that』s my specialty 這我擅長
Learn from the master.
青出於藍
Student becomes master
而勝於藍
Elaborate / details
It drives me crazy 啊.. 我要瘋了
I don』t want to be an imposition (無理要求)
Curling up on a sofa and reading a good book
文藝范:蜷縮在沙發上,讀一本好書
You』re supposed to be with your family
Make it snappy 快點
Blow me off 放鴿子
A ridiculous accusation 荒謬的指控
Punishing sarcasm 懲罰性的挖苦
Gear up to take her company public
抓緊讓她的公司上市
Court her 接近
Clean-freak 潔癖
Screw up 搞砸
I cant pick, overwhelmed by choice
我選擇恐懼了啊
Slash the tires 卸下疲憊
Dump her. 甩掉她
Frankly, I am relieved.
Revitalize your flagging career 重振旗鼓
Do all those errands 差事
Step out for some air 出來透透氣
Appearance cant be deceiving 表象不可信
It's getting late, i'm losing heat
太久了,我沒熱乎勁兒了
I've got chills
你可真是嚇死我了(可做反語)
Pompous ass the fourth 蠢傢伙
I'm so obsessed with u. 著迷
You can lay off the sarcasm
你別挖苦我了
How about I lay off the whole evening
那我消失一晚上好了
In the long run 長遠看來
Throw me for a loop
再一次丟下我
Ill see u in the am 明早見
Let me say, in the record, I like u, only u
我鄭重我告訴你,我喜歡你,只有你
Run out on me
Vanish on me
Giving up on me
渣男有三寶,消失玩最好
作者:石小秀
悉尼大學 · IT碩士
雅思閱讀8.5,口語7分
留學申請,經驗豐富
掃我諮詢,立減500元!