search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

20句美劇口語,讓你更有內涵

有內涵的美劇英語口語

1. Do you have a family?

你有孩子嗎?

2. It's a good father that knows his son.

就算是最好的父親,也未必了解自己的兒子。

3. I have no opinion of that sort of man.

我對這類人很反感。

4.The picture flattered you.

你比較上相。

5. He is a walking skeleton.

他很瘦。

6. You don't know what you are talking about.

你在胡說八道。

7. You don't begin to understand what they mean.

你根本不知道他們在幹嘛。

8. They didn't praise him slightly.

他們大大地表揚了他。

9. That's all I want to hear.

我已經聽夠了。

10. I wish I could bring you to see my point.

你要我怎麼說你才能明白呢。

11. You really flatter me.

你讓我受寵若驚。

12. He made a great difference.

他很關鍵。

13. You cannot give him too much money.

你給他再多的錢也不算多。

14. The long exhausting trip proved too much.

我已經聽夠了。

15. She held the little boy by the right hand.

她抓著小男孩的右手。

16. Are you there?

你還在聽嗎?

17. If you think he is a good man, think again.

如果你認為他是好人,那你就大錯特錯了。

18. That took his breath away.

他大驚失色。

19. Two is company but three is none.

兩人成伴,三人不歡。

20. Students are still arriving.

學生還沒有到齊。

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

生活不是等待暴風雨過境,而是學會在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。

明德立人專註美國留學11年

美國留學諮詢微信 : zhaoyujie2012

明德立人微信公眾號:明德立人教育

有任何關於美國留學問題,歡迎留言提問。

轉發、收藏文章,是對小編最大的支持



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦