search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

如何避免因外匯貶值造成未收貨款的損失?

如何避免因外匯貶值造成未收貨款的損失?

Paul: Hello Kamal.

你好,卡馬爾!

Kamal: Hello.

你好!

Paul: Please come in. I was just on my way home. Tara and Tom are expecting me for dinner. I wanted to be on time for a change.

請進來,我剛想回家去。 塔拉和湯姆正在等我吃晚飯。 他們要求以後要準時回家。

Kamal: Look, I'm terrible sorry, to drop in on you at this time on a Friday. Paul. but it is rather important.

你看我,在星期五的這個時候上門拜訪你,我真的很抱歉,但是 保羅。 這事相當重要。

Paul: That's OK.

沒關係。

kamal: Oh. By the way. congratulations on the birth of your daughter! What are you going to call her?

哦。 對了, 祝賀你女兒的誕生! 你打算給她取個什麼名字?

Paul: Nina. We both like the name Nina.

尼娜。 我們都喜歡尼娜這個名字

Kamal: That's very nice, Please give Tara and the baby my warmest congratulations, will you?

這是非常好的名字,請錶轉達我對塔拉和寶貝的最熱烈的祝賀,好嗎?

Paul: Thank you very much, We want to invite some people round to celebrate pretty soon so you'll able to see young Nina for yourself.She looks like me of course!.Right, Kamal, please sit down.

非常感謝,我們想很快邀請周圍的一些人來慶祝一下,這樣你們可親眼看到小尼娜。當然,她看起來很像我哦!卡馬爾,請坐。

Kamal: Right, Thank you.

好的,謝謝。

Paul: Now ... er, What's the problem?

現在...呃,有什麼問題?

Kamal: Well, Paul. I won't keep you long, You see, there's a problem with the exchange rates- the EUROS has taken a fall on the foreign exchange market. You see, there's been a sharp increase in Industria's balance of payment deficit.

好吧,保羅。 我不會耽誤你太長時間,你瞧,匯率有一些問題,外匯市場歐元匯率已經下跌了。你看,INDUSTRIA 支付的赤字急劇增長

Paul: I see, That's serious, isn't it?

我知道了,這會很嚴重,是吧?

Kamal: Well as you know. there've been reports of industrial unrest (pay problems as usuall) and the prospects for the EUROS looks pretty gloomy.

然而,你知道。 據報道工業動蕩(如往常一樣的支付問題),歐元的前景看起來很不景氣。

Paul: And that's going to affect us, as if we didn't have enough problems on our hands.

這將影響我們,儘管我們已經有足夠的問題要處理。

Kamal: So I thought it would be wise to take out forward exchange cover to protect our position on the outstanding contracts.

因此,我認為採取遠期交割保護,以保證我們未收匯的合同是明智的

Paul:Just a minute, Forward exchange cover? Now what does that mean exactly?

稍等一下,遠程交割保護? 這是什麼意思?

Kamal: Well, it means that Jayal Motors enters into a commitment to sell EUROS forward at the present rate against our currency.

嗯,這意味著XXX摩托承諾以目前的匯率銷售歐元兌換成我們的貨幣。

Paul: I see, And how will that benefit us?

我明白了,這會對我們有什麼好處?

Kamal:Well, Jayal Motors won't lose out if the EUROS falls further.

嗯,如果歐元進一步下跌,XXX摩托將不會損失。

Paul:What will it cost, Kamal?

卡馬爾,費用是多少?

Kamal: A small percentage, about 1%, and that can be built into the price of the bike.

很小的百分比,約1%,可以算在機車的價格里。

Paul: Well, I don't suppose there's much alternative, All right. Kamal. let's put it into action...

那麼,我們別無選擇,好吧。 卡馬爾。 那我們就把它付諸行動吧。

Tom: What kept you, Paul? You said you'd be early for a change.

保羅,是什麼讓你滯留了? 你不是說你會以後早一點到家嗎?

Paul: Sorry about that. I was just leaving the office when Kamal dropped in.

很抱歉。 我剛剛要離開辦公室時卡馬爾來了。

Tom: Trouble?

有什麼麻煩嗎?

Paul: Yes. I'm afraid so. The EUROS has fallen on the foreign exchange market ... but I promised myself there'd be no business this weekend.

是的。 恐怕是這樣。外匯市場歐元已經下跌了...但我保證自己,本周末我不談業務。

Tara:I'm glad to hear it. Dinner's ready.

這話我願意聽,晚飯好了。

(phone ringring)

電話鈴聲:

Paul:Oh no. This had better not be business.. Where are you?... Yes, yes, it's good news... Thank you. They're both doing well ... How did you know? ... Cornell .. When? ... Oh I see ... Right, Well, I'd like to hear your ideas... That's fine, fine, And our love to Eve, Bye. Well, that was carl Sindon.

不好。 但願這電話不是談業務的.. 你在哪裡?...是的,是的,這是好消息...謝謝。 他們都做得很好...你是怎麼知道的? ... 康奈爾.什麼時候? ...哦,我明白了...對了,好吧,我想聽聽你的想法...那很好,很好,轉達我們對夏娃的問候,再見。 嗯,電話是卡爾·辛頓打過來的。

Tara:Oh, where is he? Is he in Dabu?

哦,他在哪兒?在達布嗎?

Paul:No, he was ringring from Centreville.

不是,他是從 Centreville 打過來的。

Tom: With good news, I think.

我想是好消息吧?

Paul: Yes. he said he saw Cornell when he heard about the damaged bikes, And Cornell said he didn't mind waiting till the replacements arrived.

是的。 他說,他聽到機車損壞的消息後去拜訪了康奈爾。康奈爾說,他不介意等到更換的機車到達。

Tara: Well, that's fine.

嗯,這還不錯。

Paul: And he sends congratulations, darling, from himself and Eve, And he's coming to Dabu soon. He says he's got some interesting ideas for expanding Jayal Motors.

他代表自己和夏娃表達祝賀,親愛的,他很快就要來到達布了。 他說他有一些有趣的想法來擴大XXXX摩托。

Tara:Well, I hope he brings Eve with him.

然而,我希望他把夏娃帶來。

Paul: Where's Tom?

湯姆去哪兒了?

Tara: I don't know ... oh he's in looking at Nina.

我不知道...哦,他在照看著妮娜呢。

Tom:You know, she does look like me. Well now... Paul. Tara. there's something I want to tell you. It's something I've been thinking about for some time. Now that I'm grandfather I have the perfect excuse. Paul. how would you like to take over?

你知道,她看起來確實像我。 嗯,現在...保羅, 塔拉。 有一些事情我想告訴你們。 這是我已經思考好長一段時間了。 現在我是祖父,我有完美的借口。 保羅。 你想怎麼接管?

Paul: What do you mean, Tom?

湯姆,你是什麼意思?

Tom: I've decided to retire. How would you like to take over the business?

我決定退休。 您想如何接管這這些業務?

Paul: Are you serious?

你是認真的嗎?

Tom: Of course I am. There's one condition, though.

我當然是認真的。但是,有一個條件。

Paul:What's that?

什麼條件?

Tom: That Tara shares the Managing Director post, half and half.

塔拉分得董事長位置的股份,五五分股份,

Tara: Oh father, that;s wonderful.

哦,爸爸,太好了。

Paul: It's a marvellous idea. You'll be great, Tara,

這是一個非常好的主意。塔拉會很棒的。

Tara:But what about Nina?

那妮娜咋辦?

Tom:Ah well, she'll have here grandfather to look after her now. won't she?

啊,現在在這裡有她的祖父照顧她了。 不是嗎?

本文轉載自微信公眾號GFWAIMAO 功夫外貿



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦