search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

酒店預訂部常用英語,酒店人快學起來!

無論作為客人還是酒店人,預定房間已經成為必不可少的一步,今天為各位分享酒店預定部比較常見的英文辭彙及語句,希望可以幫到大家。

基本句型:

1. May I have the room type, please?/What kind of room would you like to reserve?

請問需要預定哪一類型的房間?

2. What kind of room do you have ?

請問貴酒店有什麼房間類型?

3. We have standard,superior, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我們酒店有標準房、高級房、豪華房、行政房,除此之外還有總統套房,而且我們酒店還設有不吸煙樓層及連通房。

4. I'm afraid we have no superior room avaliable. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我們提供不了高級房,豪華房可以嗎?

5. How about your hotels's location?

請問貴酒店位於哪裡?

6. Well, our hotel located in XX road, XX City. The hotel is only 30 minutes from XX bus station, 45 minutes from XX airport and 20 minutes to XX railway station, by car.

我們酒店位於XX市XX路。本酒店離XX汽車站30分鐘路程,到機場45分鐘車程,到火車站只需20分鐘車程。

7. What's the level of your hotel?

請問貴酒店是幾星級的?

8. Our hotel is a four-star hotel.

本酒店是四星級的酒店。

9. How about your hotel's facilities?

請問貴酒店有什麼設施》

10. We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool and KTV equipment.

本酒店有四種類型的餐館、大堂吧、會議室、健身會所、游泳池及KTV設施。

11. What is your hotel's website and E-mail address ?

請問貴酒店的網址及郵箱?

12. Our hotel website is XXX and our E-mail address is XXX. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.

我們酒店的網址是XXX,而我們的郵箱是XXX。預定房間或有任何建議可與我們聯繫。

13. Does your hotel offer pick-up service?

請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?

14. Yes, please contact the concierge for details.

有的,詳細內容請聯繫禮賓台。

15. Do you offer a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?

請問貴酒店有沒有免費接機服務?

16. We have free shuttle bus to XX airport. For further information please contact the concierge.

本酒店有免費車到XX機場,詳細內容可與禮賓部聯繫。

17. Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐嗎?

18. We have a special family package plan.

我們現在有一個家庭優惠套餐。

19. I am sorry, no elite room is available.

很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。

20. All rooms are unavailable.

所有房間有訂滿了。

21. Perhaps you have a cheaper room ?

或許你們還有更便宜的酒店嗎?

22. Sorry, the quoted rate is the lowest.

不好意思,這個報價已經是最低了。

23. Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availabilities for those days.

請您稍等,我幫您查詢那段時間的房態。

24. I'll check our reservation record.

我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。

25. Just a minute, please. I'll check our booking situation./I'll check the availability for you.

請您稍等,我需要查詢我們的房態。

26. The room is spacious and cosy, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

房間既寬敞又舒適,我相信您會過得很愉快。

27. May I recommend the deluce suite ? It's more luxurious and comfortable.

我可以向您推薦我們更豪華更舒適的豪華套房。

28. I'm sorry, we have no connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.

很抱歉,我們沒有商務連通房,只有豪華連通房。

29. The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list ?

現在沒有任何房間可以提供,不如我們將您列入候補名單,可以嗎?

30. I'm sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that day.

很抱歉,我們沒有那天預定的記錄。

31. Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don't arrive befor 6:00 pm on that day.

您的預定是暫時的,如果哪天下午6點前您仍未到,我們將會取消您的預定。

32. What time do you expect to arrive, Sir ?

請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。

33. What time will the guest arrive ?

客人大概什麼時間到達酒店?

34. When will you check in and check out ?

請問您什麼時候入住及退房?

35. I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the March 9th.

我想多住兩天,直到3月9號。

36. We'll extend the reservation for you.

我們將會延續您的預定。

37. I'll arrive one day early. Is that OK ?

我提前一天到,可以嗎?

38. We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.

我們的行程有變動,請把我們的預定改到下星期。

39. How long will you stay in our hotel ?

請問您打算停留多長時間?

40. Please infrom the guest to check in before 6:00 pm.

請通知客人在下午6點前到本酒店辦理入住手續。

41. When was the reservation made?

請問是什麼時候做的預定?

42. May I take your credit card for guarantee ?

可以提供您的信用卡做擔保嗎?

43. Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

我重複一下您的預定,以確保準確無誤。

44. We will record your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.

我們將會記錄您的要求,如果可以,我們會為您預定。

45. Do your company have contract with our hotel?

請問貴公司與我們酒店有協議嗎?

46. May I have your name, please ?

請問您貴姓?

47. We'll have to charge your RM 100 extra for an additional bed.

如需加床,我們將會收取100元人民幣。

48. We wil hold your booking until 6:00 pm. without a guarantee.

沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到下午6點。

49. The reserved room will be held till 6:00 pm. on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所預定的房間將保留至當天下午6點,用現金或信用卡做擔保的除外。

50. For guaranteed reservcation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已做擔保的預訂,如當天取消或沒入住,本酒店將會收取當天的一晚房費。

51. How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

請問您以什麼方式擔保您的預定?

52. We'll amend your reservation at your request.

我們將會按照您的要求做相應的更改。

53. This is the peak season. I'm very sorry, but could you call us again later ? We may have some cancellations.

現在是旺季,抱歉,但是請您晚點再打電話過來好嗎?可能會有人取消預定。

54. If you require any help please keep me informed.

如需任何幫助,請隨時與我們聯繫。

55. Thank you for your reservation at XX Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible.

感謝您預訂XX酒店,如有任何疑問或需做任何更改,請儘快與我們聯繫。



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦