search
尋找貓咪~QQ 地點 桃園市桃園區 Taoyuan , Taoyuan

關於萬聖節的詩歌英文版

關於萬聖節的詩歌英文版,在西方國家,每年的10月31日,有個「Halloween」,中文譯作:「萬聖節之夜」。萬聖節是西方國家的傳統節日。這一夜是一年中最「鬧鬼」的一夜,所以也叫「鬼節」。讓我們一起來看看關於萬聖節的詩歌英文版,萬聖節的英文詩歌,萬聖節英語兒歌吧!

關於萬聖節的詩歌英文版(一)

Trick or treat.

不給糖就搗蛋

Give me something good to eat.

給我好吃的東西

Ghosts, witches, and goblins, too.

鬼、巫婆、小精靈

Are waiting in the dark for you.

正在黑暗中等著你

The witch is riding on a broomstick.

巫婆正騎在掃把上

She is warming up the big black kettle.

她正熱著黑色的爐子

She is cooking small toads and spiders.

她正在煮蟾蜍和蜘蛛

She is feeding all the ghosts and goblins.

她正在喂所有的鬼和小精靈

We are all scared to death.

我們全部怕的要死

Trick or treat! Trick or treat!

不給糖就搗蛋、不給糖就搗蛋

Give me something good to eat!

給我好吃的東西

If you don』t.Trick or treat! Trick or treat!

不給糖就搗蛋、不給糖就搗蛋

I want something good to eat!

我要好吃的東西

不給糖就搗蛋、不給糖就搗蛋

Give me something nice and sweet.

給我好吃的東西

Give me candy and an apple, too.

給我糖果和蘋果

And I won』t play a trick on you!

這樣我就不會捉弄你

This is Halloween

這就是萬聖節

Boys and girls of every age

每個年齡的男孩和女孩

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

你不希望看到一些奇怪的東西?

Come with us and you will see

跟著我們,你將會看到

This, our town of Halloween

這裡,我們的萬聖鎮

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

這就是萬聖節,這就是萬聖節

Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

南瓜在死亡之夜尖叫

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene

這就是萬聖節,人人都要露一手

「Trick or treat」 till the neighbors gonna die of fright

」不給糖果就搗蛋」,玩到鄰居嚇出病

It's our town, everybody scream

這是我們的小鎮,每個人都尖叫

In this town of Halloween......

在這個萬聖鎮里......

I am the one hiding under your bed

我藏在你的床下

Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

有貼地的尖牙和血紅的眼

I am the one hiding under yours stairs

我躲在你的樓梯下

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

有著蛇形手指和爬在頭髮中的蜘蛛

這就是萬聖節,這就是萬聖節

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!

In this town we call home

這個小鎮是我們的家

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

人人都歡唱著南瓜頌

In this town, don't we love it now?

我們怎麼會不愛這個鎮呢?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

每個人都在等待下一個驚喜

Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can

轉個彎,我們躲進垃圾桶

Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll......

等不及的去偷襲,然後你會......

Scream! This is Halloween

尖叫!這才是萬聖節

Red 'n' black, slimy green

黑中帶紅,泥濘的綠

Aren't you scared?

難道你不怕嗎?

Well, that's just fine

恩~,這才剛剛好

Say it once, say it twice

說一次,說兩次

Take a chance and roll the dice

碰個運氣,擲骰子

Ride with the moon in the dead of night

在漆黑的夜晚騎上月亮

Everybody scream, everybody scream

人人尖叫,人人尖叫

In our town of Halloween!

在我們的萬聖鎮!

I am the clown with the tear-away face

我是會變臉的小丑

Here in a flash and gone without a trace

來無影,去無蹤

關於萬聖節的詩歌英文版(三)

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

當你在電話中問「是誰」時,我會問:「你是誰?」

I am the wind blowing through your hair

我是拂過你頭髮的風

I am the shadow on the moon at night

我是晚上出現在月亮上的影子

Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

在夢中把你推向恐懼的邊緣

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

這就是萬聖節,這就是萬聖節

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!

Tender lumpings everywhere

嚇死人也不負責

Life's no fun without a good scare

沒有恐懼的生活多無趣

That's our job, but we're not mean

這就是我們的工作,但我們絕非故意

In our town of Halloween

在我們的萬聖鎮

In this town

在這個小鎮

Don't we love it now?

現在我們(包括你哦~)難到不喜歡這兒嗎?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprice

每個人都在等待下一個驚喜

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the black

骷髏傑克可能會在黑暗中抓住你

And scream like a banshee

然後尖叫的像一個斑西(預報死亡的女妖精)

Make you jump out of your skin

嚇掉你的一層皮

This is Halloween, everyone scream

這就是萬聖節,大家都尖叫

Would you please make way for a very special guy

請你讓開路給這個特殊的傢伙

Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch

我們的傑克——萬聖節之王

Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now

每個人都歡呼的南瓜王

這就是萬聖節,這就是萬聖節

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!萬聖節!

In this town we call home

這個小鎮是我們的家

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

人人都歡唱著南瓜頌



熱門推薦

本文由 yidianzixun 提供 原文連結

寵物協尋 相信 終究能找到回家的路
寫了7763篇文章,獲得2次喜歡
留言回覆
回覆
精彩推薦