- At work I don't like his act-first-ask-later attitude, but his performance is always excellent; that's why his boss doesn't care.
A: How did you take care of this part?
B: I did it my way and reported to my boss later. Fortunately he agreed with me.
- My boss is not here; so I'll do what I think is right before I report to him tomorrow.
- Out-of-wedlock pregnancies are a result of taking action before thinking about the consequences.
 Do it now; fix it later. Act first; ask later. Shoot first and ask questions afterwards. take action before thinking about the consequences
就是在考慮後果前就行動了, 逐字翻譯即可. 是比較公認的俚語. 根據不同的情況可以用不同的動詞.
- 在工作上我不喜歡他先斬後奏的態度, 不過他總是成績特別好, 所以老闆也不在乎.
- 甲: 你怎麼處理這個部分?
乙: 我用我自己的方法處理, 再跟老闆報告, 好在他同意我的做法.
- 我老闆不在所以必須先斬後奏, 做自己認為正確的事情.